- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Oven Roasted Idaho Potato Wedges Recipe Video
|Idaho potato||1 Pound|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 430 Calories from Fat 33
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.8%
Saturated Fat 0.49 g2.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 179.2 mg7.5%
Total Carbohydrates 94 g31.4%
Dietary Fiber 9.9 g39.7%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 10 g19.9%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 74.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the potatoes in to wedges or any other shape you prefer. Keep the skin on of the potatoes.
2. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
1. In a bowl, place the potatoes and toss in oil. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Once the potatoes are coated thoroughly, place them on a sheet pan in a single layer.
3. Roast in a 425 degree F oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
4. Serve wedged potatoes with glazed carrot and roasted meat if you like.
Other seasonings may be added like fresh herbs or spice mixtures such as curry seasonings.