- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Potato Vada Recipe
|Coriander||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lahsoon||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Garlic)|
|Chana dal atta||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Besan)|
|Haldi||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Turmeric Powder)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1715 Calories from Fat 122
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.4%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1170 mg48.7%
Total Carbohydrates 343 g114.3%
Dietary Fiber 45.7 g183%
Sugars 58.5 g
Protein 68 g135.9%
Vitamin A 32.3% Vitamin C 674.5%
Calcium 29.5% Iron 111.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Grind to paste green chillies, ginger, garlic and sugar and add it to the mashed potatoes.
3. Add salt and coriander.
4. Mix it thoroughly with hand and make small balls.
5. Mix Chana dal atta (Besan), haldi (turmeric), salt, and water to semi-fluid consistency.
6. Dip the balls into this paste and bake them.
7. Turn them around occasionally to acquire golden-brown colour on all sides.