- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Potato, Shiitake and Gruyere Pie Recipe
|Baking potatoes||4 , peeled and thinly sliced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Shiitake mushrooms||1 Pound, sliced|
|Onion||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), finely chopped|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Gruyere cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs), grated|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2821 Calories from Fat 1460
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 166 g255.4%
Saturated Fat 83 g414.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 455.3 mg
Sodium 4375.1 mg182.3%
Total Carbohydrates 202 g67.3%
Dietary Fiber 23.1 g92.2%
Sugars 30.7 g
Protein 148 g295.4%
Vitamin A 134.1% Vitamin C 172%
Calcium 442% Iron 65.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Lightly oil a 9-inch (23-cm) pie plate.
3. In a bowl, toss the potatoes with oil and 1 tsp of the salt.
4. In a separate bowl, combine mushrooms, onion, garlic, parsley, thyme, pepper and remaining salt.
5. Arrange 1/3 of the potatoes in an overlapping layer in the pie plate. Cover with half of the mushroom mixture, then 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat layers. Arrange remaining potatoes on top and cover with remaining cheese.
6. Bake in oven 1 hour and 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown. Serve at once.