- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Potato Salad With Frozen French-Fried Potatoes Recipe
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Frozen french fried potatoes||16 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hard cooked eggs||4 , chopped|
|Radish||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Sliced green onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Snipped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 568 Calories from Fat 412
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.5%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.4%
Trans Fat 3.3 g
Cholesterol 187.3 mg
Sodium 863 mg36%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.1%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 8 g16%
Vitamin A 17.8% Vitamin C 21%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Drop frozen potatoes into boiling water.
3. Take pan off the heat and cover. Let stand for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Drain potatoes in a colander.
5. Dry them on paper toweling.
6. Season potatoes with salt.
7. In a large bowl, combine potatoes with eggs and other vegetables.
8. In a small bowl, whip mayonnaise with vinegar until smooth.
9. Pour over the potato salad and toss by shaking the bowl.
10. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.