- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Potato Salad Recipe Video
|Boiled potato||1 Pound, cubed|
|Potato||20 Ounce, boiled and cubed|
|Boiled eggs||4 (hardboiled and chopped)|
|Eggs||4 , hardboiled and chopped|
|Sour cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Green onion||3 , grated|
|Green onion||5 , stems, grated|
|Celery stalk||1 , grated|
|Sugar substitute||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Celery leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Boiled egg||2 , cut into half|
Calories 306 Calories from Fat 120
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.5%
Saturated Fat 3.7 g18.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 226.4 mg
Sodium 383.7 mg16%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g10.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.4 g21.5%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 16 g31.6%
Vitamin A 21.3% Vitamin C 50.5%
Calcium 8.9% Iron 36.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop the potato and eggs separately. Grate the green onions and celery. Set them aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix potato, eggs, celery and green onion together. Sprinkle pepper and sea salt into it.
3. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and sour cream together. Add in sugar substitute to the mayonnaise mixture.
4. Put the mayonnaise mixture into the potato salad. Mix the salad well and spread nicely.
5. Sprinkle the paprika over the salad and decorate with pieces of hard boiled egg and celery leaves.
6. Serve the Potato Salad with barbecued or roasted chicken.