- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Potato Pizza Recipe
|Potatoes||2 Large, peeled and cooled|
|Cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Parmesan Or Grated Cheddar)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 398 Calories from Fat 132
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.1%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 140.9 mg
Sodium 676.9 mg28.2%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.9 g27.6%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 14 g28.1%
Vitamin A 22.6% Vitamin C 114.8%
Calcium 19.2% Iron 18.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, smoothly mash potatoes by adding butter. Combine cheese, egg, salt, pepper and parsley with the mashed potato.
2) Use a pie plate or pizza pan to flour lightly. Now take the potato mixture to press on the pan.
3) With a spatula, smooth the top surface. Keep the sides slightly raised.
4) Use your choice of pizza toppings to sprinkle on top, like grated cheese, cheddar or fine cut mozzarella, sliced tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, green pepper, anchovies, olives etc.
5) Set your oven at 450F/230C and place the pan inside oven.
6) Bake for 20 minutes until the potato turns light brown.
7) Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on top to serve.