- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Double Baked Potato Peels Recipe Video
|Russet potatoes||6 Large|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sea salt||1 Tablespoon, coarse|
|Herbs de provence||1 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated|
Calories 692 Calories from Fat 290
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g48.4%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11.3 mg
Sodium 2972.2 mg123.8%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.1%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 15 g30.9%
Vitamin A 1.4% Vitamin C 42.2%
Calcium 25.5% Iron 22%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Wash and peel the potatoes with some meat using a knife not peeler.
3. On a roasting pan put the potato peels and drizzle olive oil all over.
4. Using hands mix them well so that all the peel is coated well with olive oil.
5. Arrange in a layer and sprinkle salt. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle herbs de provence and cheese on the peels.Return to the oven for a few more minutes or till the peels turn brown and cheese melts.
7. In a serving plate, serve it with steak or burgers or sandwiches.