- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Potato Pancakes Recipe Video
|Diced onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced bok choy||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Dried marjoram||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||10 Tablespoon|
Calories 931 Calories from Fat 716
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 81 g124.5%
Saturated Fat 12.1 g60.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg
Sodium 666.3 mg27.8%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.7%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 14 g27.4%
Vitamin A 143.3% Vitamin C 158.6%
Calcium 28.2% Iron 42.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) In a wok, heat the olive oil over a medium heat and saute the onions for 1-2 minutes.
3) Add the bok choy, salt, pepper and marjoram. Stir and saute until tender.
4) Remove from the heat and add them into the potatoes, mix well.
5) Add the flour and eggs, mix well together.
6) In a skillet with olive oil, drop spoonsfull of the mixture and spread to make the pancakes.
7) Cook on both sides until evenly brown.
8) Serve with the chili sauce, soy sauce or ketchup.
Please See Video My Videos and recipes are also available on youtube. Pls click here to check out the channel on youtube.