- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Potato Onion Puffs Recipe
|Instant mashed potatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Packaged, Enough For 4 Servings)|
|Pancake mix||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Packaged)|
|Dry onion soup mix||1 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, finely snipped|
Calories 84 Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.87 g1.3%
Saturated Fat 0.26 g1.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.1 mg
Sodium 578.5 mg24.1%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 2 g4.7%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 3%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a saucepan, prepare instant mashed potatoes following package directions.
2) Stir in pancake mix, dry onion soup mix, and snipped parsley.
3) In a skillet, heat deep hot fat (365Â°).
4) Drop potato mixture from tablespoon a few at a time.
5) Fry for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until golden brown, turn occasionally to brown all sides.
6) Drain potato puffs on paper towel.
7) Serve hot.