- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Potato Omelette ( Frittata di Patate ) Italian Recipe Video
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chop|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Extra virgin olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||100 Gram, grated|
Calories 500 Calories from Fat 325
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g54.8%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g39.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 296.2 mg
Sodium 584.6 mg24.4%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.1%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 20 g40%
Vitamin A 21.1% Vitamin C 57.7%
Calcium 35.7% Iron 15.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Boil the sliced potatoes in salted water until cooked.
2. In a bowl beat eggs and add all the ingredients accept the extra virgin olive oil, add the boil potatoes and mix all ingredients well.
3. In a large frying pan around -10 inches in diameter, pour the oil and once the oil becomes very hot add the mixture and spread it out evenly, and cook for 15 minute on medium heat and cover with a lid.
4. After 15 minute it’s time to flip the òmelette, first wear an oven glove to avoid getting burnt then shake the saucepan to make sure the òmelette is loosened from the bottom.
5. Hold the handle and turn everything upside down be very careful while doing this, cook it for further 10 minutes this time without the lid.
6. Serve the Potato Omelette hot.