- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Potato Muffins Recipe Video
|Spring onion||2 Cup (32 tbs), chop|
|Garlic and herb cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shredded potato||1 Pound|
Calories 198 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.5%
Saturated Fat 4 g20%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 121.6 mg
Sodium 145.5 mg6.1%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.5%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 10 g20.2%
Vitamin A 13% Vitamin C 53.8%
Calcium 6.5% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree.
2. In a large mixing bowl, put egg, spring onion, cheese. Whisk well.
3. Add shredded potatoes, and mix them together.
4. In greased muffin pan, spoon mixture.
5. Place it in oven, and bake for 25 minutes or until browned.
6. Serve muffins hot with salad and soup.
You can prepare muffins in big batch and pop them in refrigerator for later use.