- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Potato Lamb Flan Recipe
|Potatoes||1 1⁄2 Pound, sieved or riced (750 Gram)|
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Lamb cutlets||4 Small (Or 8)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Needed)|
|Cooking oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|Canned tomatoes||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tomato puree||20 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, cubed (100 Gram)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3076 Calories from Fat 1671
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 188 g289.3%
Saturated Fat 81.9 g409.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 550.2 mg183.4%
Sodium 1270.1 mg52.9%
Total Carbohydrates 242 g80.5%
Dietary Fiber 23 g92.1%
Sugars 7.4 g
Protein 119 g237.5%
Vitamin A 79.6% Vitamin C 261.7%
Calcium 104.4% Iron 88.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, add the potatoes, egg yolks and butter and beat till smooth.
2) Grease a 9 inch (23 cm) ovenproof plate and pipe the potatoes over the base and edge.
3) Toss and coat the chops with seasoned flour.
4) In a pan, add oil and heat.
5) Add the chops and fry on both sides and brown.
6) Overlap the chops and arrange on the bed of potato.
7) In a bowl, add the drained tomatoes, puree and cheese and mix well. Add over the cutlets.
8) Place oven at 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6, and bake for 1/2 an hour.
9) Garnish with parsley and serve.