- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Potato Garlic Puree Recipe
|Potatoes||4 Medium (Baked)|
|Garlic||20 Clove (100 gm), pureed|
|Milk/Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), hot|
|White pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 179 Calories from Fat 61
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.6%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g21.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18 mg
Sodium 179.6 mg7.5%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.8%
Sugars 2.1 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A 4.2% Vitamin C 46.6%
Calcium 6.8% Iron 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. You need to peel potatoes, and cut the peeled potatoes into Â½ inch cubes.
2. Place the potato cubes into 3-quart saucepan and add water to cover it.
3. Boil the potatoes until they become tender for about 25 minutes.
4. Drain all water.
5. Mash potatoes until the potatoes are not evenly mixed.
6. Add to it garlic puree, butter, and enough milk or cream to form a smooth mix.
7. Whip until it turns into a fluffy texture.
8. Add salt and black pepper in it and serve immediately.