- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Italian Potato Frittata Recipe Video
|Potatoes||2 , sliced thin|
|Romano cheese||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), roughly chopped|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 204 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.5%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 168.4 mg
Sodium 171.5 mg7.1%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 10 g19.8%
Vitamin A 4.5% Vitamin C 34.1%
Calcium 13.6% Iron 8.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add in the sliced potatoes and spread evenly over surface of pan.
3. Cook until the potatoes until they are browned slightly. Do not let burn.
4. Meanwhile whisk the eggs and add in the Romano cheese too.
5. Flip the potatoes over when browned and add in the garlice cloves.
6. Cook for about 2 minutes.
7. Add the egg (whisk it again if need be) so it covers the potatoes.
8. Let cook for about 5 minutes or until it begins to puff up nicely.
9. Flip the frittata and cook for about 2 minutes or until the egg is fully cooked.
10. Transfer to a plate and enjoy!
This video is a creation of simpleitaliancooking. You can visit simpleitaliancooking for complete recipes, and more videos.