- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Potato Cottage Bake Recipe
|Potatoes||4 Medium, peeled and cooked|
|Cream style cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Snipped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 236 Calories from Fat 65
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.2%
Saturated Fat 4 g20%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 70.2 mg
Sodium 721.8 mg30.1%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.2%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 11 g22.7%
Vitamin A 18.6% Vitamin C 73.4%
Calcium 7.6% Iron 12.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a 1-quart casserole with oil or butter.
3. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, cheese, eggs and seasonings.
4. Use an electric beater to mix the ingredients into a smooth mash.
5. Stir in the parsley.
6. Turn and spread mash in the casserole.
7. Place dollops of butter and sprinkle paprika on top if you like.
8. Place dish in preheated oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes until the top is golden brown.
9. Serve straight out of the oven from the casserole.