- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pan Grilled Potato Chicken Paneer Cheese Recipe Video
|Chicken pieces||20 Small, boneless cut into cubes|
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Garam masala and chicken masala mixture||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin and coriander powder mixture||1 Teaspoon|
|Paneer||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 1893 Calories from Fat 1069
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 119 g182.4%
Saturated Fat 34.7 g173.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 581.1 mg193.7%
Sodium 1262.4 mg52.6%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g25%
Sugars 15.1 g
Protein 159 g318.6%
Vitamin A 47.9% Vitamin C 95.1%
Calcium 32.1% Iron 48.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Line a baking tray with foil.
2. Set the oven temperature to 200 degrees centigrade.
For marinating the chicken :
3. Into a mixing bowl add 1 tsp ginger, 2 tsp curd, half lemon juice and all the spices.
4. Mix well and leave aside for 30 minutes.
5. Cut the potatoes in 4 equal parts with a knife.
6. Halve the tomato, squeeze out all the juice into the marinated mixture and mix well adding some salt as per taste.
7. Set it aside and cut the remaining half into pieces.
8. Squeeze over the cut vegetables with a little lemon and sprinkle with salt.
9. Halve the paneer and then again slice into equal half.
10. Spray some oil over the foil on the baking tray and lay the chicken pieces over it.
11. Add potato and season it with pepper if desired along with some salt if desired.
12. Cook in the oven for about 20-30 minutes.
13. Heat a pan on medium high heat and spray some oil.
14. Saute onion adding a little salt and pepper until lightly coated for about 5 minutes.
15. Remove to a cup or a bowl and set aside.
16. In the empty pan spray oil, cook the tomatoes and set aside.
17. Into the pan melt 1 tablespoon butter completely and then fry the paneer.
18. Remove the chicken and potatoes from the oven after 20 minutes.
19. Take a skewer, pierce 3 cuts of onions, 1 tomato, paneer pieces and the chicken piece.
20. Pierce all the skewers similarly.
21. Garnish with some cilantro lemon pieces coriander and curd salad.