- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Creamy Potato Cheese Custard Recipe
|Diced peeled potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Processed cheese spread with bacon||5 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Snipped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 482 Calories from Fat 230
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.4%
Saturated Fat 11.9 g59.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 277.3 mg
Sodium 1519.9 mg63.3%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.5%
Sugars 12.3 g
Protein 27 g54.9%
Vitamin A 26.4% Vitamin C 16.6%
Calcium 44.7% Iron 17.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 325 Deg F.
2) In saucepan, immerse the potatoes in water and allow to boil.
3) Turn off the heat, drain well.
4) Place in a 10 x 6 x 1 3/4" baking dish.
5) Heat the onion, milk, and cheese spread,until the cheese is melted.
6) In a bowl, add the eggs, parsley, dry mustard, salt, and pepper; mix well.
7) Slowly stir the hot milk mixture into the eggs.
8) Evenly pour over the potatoes.
9) Bake in the oven at 325 Deg F for about 35-40 min.
10) Top over with the crumbled, bacon, if required.
11) Allow to stand for 5 min before serving.
12) Serve in a nice dish or a bowl.