- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Potato Cake Stacks with Tuna Recipe
|Potatoes||3 , grated|
|Snipped chives||3 Tablespoon|
|Natural yogurt||1 1⁄2 Ounce (45 Gram)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Butter||1 Ounce (30 Gram)|
|Sour cream||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Grated cheese||2 Ounce (60 Gram, Mature Cheddar)|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained, flaked (220 Gram)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1744 Calories from Fat 755
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 85 g131.4%
Saturated Fat 43.2 g215.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 422.6 mg
Sodium 1791.4 mg74.6%
Total Carbohydrates 145 g48.2%
Dietary Fiber 15.4 g61.6%
Sugars 12.5 g
Protein 107 g213.5%
Vitamin A 80.5% Vitamin C 243%
Calcium 98.6% Iron 63.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a small bowl to prepare the filling by combining sour cream, cheese and tuna. Season the mix with black pepper according to taste. Keep the bowl aside.
2) Take another medium bowl to combine potatoes, chives, flour, yogurt and egg. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients and set aside.
3) Take a frying pan to heat up over medium heat.
4) Add butter to the pan to melt.
5) Use a tablespoon to spoon the potato mixture in several numbers.
6) Use a wooden spoon to flatten each potato mixture. Cook on medium heat to golden both the sides for at least 2 minutes per side.
7) Transfer these from the frying pan to a separate plate. Cover with a paper towel to keep warm.
8) If you have any remaining mixture, then follow the above steps to finish the potato mixture.
9) Take a serving plate and arrange half of the potato cakes. Top each potato cake with a spoon of filling and cover with rest half of the potato cakes.