- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pork with Blackbean Sauce Recipe Video
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mince|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, slice|
|Green bell pepper||1 Medium, dice|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon, divided|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For the pork|
|Pork lion||1⁄2 Pound (cut into bite size piece)|
|Rice cooking wine||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|For the sauce|
|Chicken stock||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 620 Calories from Fat 292
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.5%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g32.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 73.8 mg
Sodium 1124.3 mg46.8%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.8%
Sugars 13.1 g
Protein 30 g59.9%
Vitamin A 5.7% Vitamin C 109.6%
Calcium 4.4% Iron 15.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWok
1. Cut the pork lion into bite size pieces.
2. Mince the garlic, dice the green bell pepper and slice the onions, set aside.
3. In a bowl marinate the pork with rice cooking wine and soy sauce, set aside.
4. In another small bowl combine the chicken stock, black bean sauce, soy sauce, rice cooking wine, sugar and cornstarch, mix everything well until the sugar is dissolved.
5. In the wok pour oil and sauté the garlic until brown, add the pork and cook for 5-7 minutes, set aside.
6. In the same wok pour 1 tablespoon of oil and sauté the vegetables for 1-2 minutes.
7. Add the pork and mix them together, pour the sauce and mix everything well or until the sauce thickens.
8. Serve the pork with blackbean sauce along with steamed rice.