- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Pork with Cherry Tomatoes Recipe Video
|Diet sweet syrup||To Taste|
|Worcestershire sauce||To Taste|
|Pork loin||4 Ounce, cubed|
|Corn on the cob||1 Medium, coin cut|
|Cherry tomatoes||4 Large, cut in half|
|Zucchini||1⁄2 Medium, cut (thick slices)|
|Red onion||1 Large, cubed|
|Fennel bulb||1 Large, cut (thick slices)|
|Pineapple||1 Small, cubed|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 611 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.8%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g14.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 36.3 mg
Sodium 124.4 mg5.2%
Total Carbohydrates 111 g36.8%
Dietary Fiber 17.2 g68.6%
Sugars 54.3 g
Protein 23 g46.3%
Vitamin A 20.7% Vitamin C 360.2%
Calcium 16% Iron 19.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut all the vegetables, pinapple and pork into large cubes or chunks as dersired.
2. Clean and cut the fennel bulbs into thick slices lengthwise.
3. Take a skewer and put in all the ingredients, except the sauces, onto it. Arrangement of pork and vegetables can be as desired.
4. Take a wide mouthed plate and pour a little bit of Worcestershire sauce and diet syrup on it. To marinate this skewer, roll it over the sauce mixture.
5. Put Fennel on the barbeque along with the skewers.
6. Grill them till caramalised.
7. Take a serving plate and serve the skewers with the fennel.
Chicken or lamb can be used instead of pork.
Vegetables also can be selected based on personal choice.
Marinating the protein source and vegetables for longer time will enhance the taste.