- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pork Tenderloins With Leeks Recipe
|Butter||6 Tablespoon (90 Milliliter)|
|Leek||2 , sliced|
|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finley sliced|
|Celery||3 Tablespoon, finley sliced (45 Milliliter)|
|Breadcrumbs||375 Milliliter (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Savory||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Milliliter)|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Milliliter)|
|Pork tenderloins||1 1⁄2 Pound (675 Gram)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finley sliced|
|Cognac||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Beef stock||500 Milliliter (2 Cups)|
|Flour||2 Tablespoon (30 Milliliter)|
|Mushrooms||250 Milliliter, sliced (1 Cup)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3113 Calories from Fat 992
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 112 g173%
Saturated Fat 57.6 g287.8%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 635.8 mg
Sodium 4926 mg205.3%
Total Carbohydrates 292 g97.5%
Dietary Fiber 22.3 g89.2%
Sugars 41.8 g
Protein 198 g396.1%
Vitamin A 172% Vitamin C 100.2%
Calcium 100.1% Iron 186.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
– In an oven-proof skillet, melt 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter, saute but do not brown the leeks, half the onions and celery, then remove from heat, add breadcrumbs and seasoning, and let stand to cool.
– Slice pork tenderloins lengthwise without separating, pound delicately with meat mallet to flatten.
– Spoon cooled stuffing onto the pork tenderloins, fold and secure with skewer or toothpick.
– Using the same skillet, melt 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter and saute rest of onions with garlic and pork tenderloins. Pour Cognac and beef stock over mixture, then season with salt and pepper.
– Cook, uncovered, in oven, for 30 to 40 minutes and baste often with sauce while cooking.
– Slice the meat and serve in its sauce on a platter.