- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Port Sauce Recipe Video
|Pork roast||2 Pound (1 whole)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Port wine||2 Cup (32 tbs) (sweet)|
|Dried cherries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Raspberry jam||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 348 Calories from Fat 177
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.3%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g36%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 84.6 mg
Sodium 114.7 mg4.8%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.46 g1.8%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 20 g40.8%
Vitamin A 2.3% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 4.1% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut pork into equal portions to cook evenly.
2. Season pork with salt and pepper.
3. Place a large pan on medium high heat and saute pork pieces on each side. Remove pork from pan and set it aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, mix together wine, dried cherries, jam, and Dijon mustard.
5. In the same pan pour wine mixture. Stir and let it reduce for 15 minutes.
6. Throw butter and give it a good mix.
7. On a serving platter, place pork and pour sauce on top.
8. Garnish with parsley and serve with brown rice and grilled asparagus.