- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pork Tenderloin Cutlets With Apple Cider Mustard Pan Sauce Recipe Video
|Pork tenderloin||1 (prepped into cutlets around 8-10 pieces)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Apple||2 , thinly sliced|
|Apple cider||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Champagne mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 1562 Calories from Fat 496
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g85.2%
Saturated Fat 18 g90.2%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 700.5 mg
Sodium 842 mg35.1%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.6%
Sugars 16.4 g
Protein 220 g439.5%
Vitamin A 8.9% Vitamin C 10.3%
Calcium 8.1% Iron 63%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cut tenderloin into 2” pieces and flatten with a meat mallet.
2) In a saute pan, place butter and olive oil and heat until foaming.
3) Dredge the pork cutlets in seasoned flour.Saute the cutlets in batches about 3-4 minutes per side.
4) Place the cutlets on a platter and keep warm.
5) In the same saute pan brown the shallots. Add the thyme sprigs and the apples and cook until the apples are slightly soft.
6) Stir in the mustard and then the sherry and cook down for about 5 minutes.
7) Add the apple cider and stock and reduce sauce until slightly
thickened and correct seasoning.
8) Pour the sauce over the cutlets.