- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Smoked Pork Shoulder in Beer Marinade Recipe Video
|Pork shoulder||4 Pound, cut into 4 pieces|
|Apple cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Beer||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 633 Calories from Fat 353
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g60.1%
Saturated Fat 13.3 g66.3%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 187.5 mg62.5%
Sodium 1609.2 mg67.1%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.17 g0.68%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 54 g108.6%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 27.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a shallow dish, combine beer, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
2. Drop meat in the dish, cover it with marinade, and allow it to rest for at least 24 hours up to 72 hours.
3. Preheat smoker to 225 degree F.
4. Place meat in smoker and smoke meat for 3 ½ -4 hours or until done.
5. In a small bowl, mix cider vinegar and olive oil. Baste meat every 45 minutes while in smoker.
6. Serve smoked pork with mashed peas.