- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pork Or Beef Marinade Recipe
|Pork chops/8 small steaks / 4 pork chops and 4 small steaks||32 Ounce (8 Pieces, Of 1/2 Inch Thickness, 4 Ounce Each)|
|Bean sprouts||7 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Vegetable oil||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 311 Calories from Fat 164
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.3%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 78.3 mg
Sodium 568.4 mg23.7%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.4%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 26 g51.3%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C 55.7%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Tenderize meat with a mallet.
2. Mix MARINADE ingredients by hand in a shallow glass or enamel pan. Do not use a metal pan. Coat meat well with marinade, arrange in a single layer, and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2 to 3 days.
1. Soak bean sprouts in cold water until ready to use. Seed bell peppers and cut into fine strips.
2. Remove meat from refrigerator. Wipe away most of marinade by hand and grill in a broiler or pan-fry in an oiled skillet. Cook pork 2 or 3 minutes on each side. Grill beef to taste.
3. Drain bean sprouts well. Heat 2 Tbsps oil and stir-fry bean sprouts and bell peppers together. Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt.
4. Top meat with vegetables and serve.