- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pork Mince and Veggie Saute Recipe Video
|Ground pork||250 Gram|
|Potatoes||250 Gram, cut into small cubes|
|Carrots||150 Gram, cut into small cubes|
|Green peas||100 Gram|
|Green bell pepper||100 Gram, diced|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Garlic clove||5 Medium, finely chopped|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 642 Calories from Fat 312
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.5%
Saturated Fat 11.1 g55.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90 mg30%
Sodium 2376.6 mg99%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.3%
Dietary Fiber 10.7 g42.8%
Sugars 13.4 g
Protein 31 g61.4%
Vitamin A 262.3% Vitamin C 167.9%
Calcium 12.5% Iron 24.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a wok or skillet, heat the oil on medium high.
2. When the oil is smoking hot, add garlic, onion and pork mince. Saute for 30 seconds. Cover and cook for 3 minutes. Stir and wait until meat is done.
3. Add the potatoes and carrots. Add the soy sauce and mix it well. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add the green bell pepper and green peas. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir fry.
5. Cook for one minute on medium low heat.
6. Serve with rice, noodles or with bread. You can also use this as a stuffing if you like.