- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pork Loin Roulade Recipe
|Boneless center pork loin slices||1 Pound (4 Pieces)|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2 , cut into strips|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 , cut into strips|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Bottled barbecue sauce||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Prepared dijon-style mustard||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 320 Calories from Fat 143
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.1%
Saturated Fat 5.5 g27.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60 mg
Sodium 261.8 mg10.9%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.73 g2.9%
Sugars 11.6 g
Protein 23 g45.2%
Vitamin A 18.6% Vitamin C 97.9%
Calcium 0.8% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Between 2 pieces of plastic wrap arrange the cutlets.
2. Using a mallet pound to about 1/4-inch thickness.
3. Place several red and green pepper strips crosswise on each pork portion; roll up jelly-roll style.
4. Using wooden toothpicks secure rolls.
5. In a large heavy skillet, brown the pork rolls in hot oil.
6. From the pan drain the fat.
7. Combining the remaining ingredients add to skillet.
8. Let the mixture come to a boil, then lower the heat.
9. Cover and let it simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until pork is tender.
10. Take out the toothpicks.
11. Serve pork with spooning the sauce from the pan over the roulades.