- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pork & Kimuchi Yakiudon 豚キムチ焼うどんのレシピ Recipe Video
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Pork ribs||100 Gram, cut into bite size pieces|
|Kimchi||100 Gram, cut into small pieces|
|Soy sauce/Nagasawake sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs) (udon noodles used)|
|Green onion leaves||1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs), chopped finely|
Calories 805 Calories from Fat 260
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g45.6%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 154.6 mg
Sodium 695.5 mg29%
Total Carbohydrates 102 g34.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.9%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 31 g61.9%
Vitamin A 18.6% Vitamin C 6.3%
Calcium 8.2% Iron 18.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a wok or deep pan, heat oil until smoking hot. Add sesame oil and continue to heat.
2. Put the pork ribs and kimuchi and stir fry till well done. Pour the soy sauce and resume stir frying till done.
3. In another wok or deep pan on high heat, put the cooked noodles.
4. Add the stir fried pork and kimuchi and continue to stir fry them till well combined and done.
5. In a serving plate, serve the noodles with pork and kimuchi, garnished with green onions.