- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Filipino Pork Giniling Recipe Video
|Ground pork||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Potatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), diced|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), crushed|
|Onion||1 Medium, minced|
|Granulated sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Boiled eggs||4 , shelled|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 765 Calories from Fat 473
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g81%
Saturated Fat 17.1 g85.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 122.5 mg
Sodium 231.4 mg9.6%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.1%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 40 g79.2%
Vitamin A 113.3% Vitamin C 57.3%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 16.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. When the oil is hot enough, put-in the garlic and sauté until the color turns light brown.
3. Add the onions and sauté until the texture becomes soft.
4. Put-in the ground pork and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add the beef or pork cube, tomato sauce, and water and let boil. Simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Put the carrots and potatoes in then stir until every ingredient is properly distributed. Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes.
7. Add salt, ground black pepper, and sugar then stir.
8. Put in the boiled eggs and turn off the heat.
9. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
10. Share and enjoy!