- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pork Fillet with Apricot Filling Recipe
|Soft cheese||200 Gram|
|Apricots||175 Gram, finely chopped|
|Tarragon||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Olive oil||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg noodles||300 Gram|
|Light soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Root ginger||20 Gram, grated|
|Onions spring||3 , chopped|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 1644 Calories from Fat 1156
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 131 g201.7%
Saturated Fat 23.5 g117.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86 mg
Sodium 789.9 mg32.9%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.7%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 53 g105.6%
Vitamin A 43% Vitamin C 25.9%
Calcium 20.6% Iron 34%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. In a small bowl, mix the soft cheese with the apricots, tarragon, and seasoning.
3. With a sharp knife, make a pocket in each pork fillet at the center of the piece
4. Fill the hollow with a small amount of the soft cheese mixture.
5. In an ovenproof frying pan, pour out a little oil and heat till smoking hot.
6. Add the meat and fry for five minutes till its evenly browned.
7. Transfer the frying pan to the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes till cooked through.
8. As the meat cooks, in a separate utensil, boil the noodles according to the pack instructions.
9. Drain the noodles and then toss them with a dressing of soy sauce, oil, ginger, parsley, and spring onions.
10. Place on four warmed plates and serve the noodles with the pork.
Alternatively, pound each pork piece flat and place the filling in the center. Roll the steak around it and secure with a filling for the cooking process.