- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Fat Pork Fajitas Recipe Video
|Pork loin||1 Pound (cut into 1/4'' strips and trimmed)|
|Seasoning mix||1 Tablespoon (fajita seasoning)|
|Bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, sliced|
|Whole wheat tortilla||4 Medium|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded (taco mix variety)|
Calories 939 Calories from Fat 463
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g80.4%
Saturated Fat 18.7 g93.4%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 183.2 mg
Sodium 1317.5 mg54.9%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.3%
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 64 g127.8%
Vitamin A 12.6% Vitamin C 111.8%
Calcium 40.2% Iron 20.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the pork into long strips.
2. Heat a pan and add a little olive oil into it.
3. Sprinkle a little fajita seasoning over the pork strips.
4. Add the seasoned pork strips into the pan and cook.
5. Lower the heat of the pan a little and let the pork strips sear.
6. Add sliced red and green peppers, onions
7. Add some shredded cheese over it and serve.
This video is a creation of chefbinks. You can visit chefbinks for complete recipes, and more videos.