- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pork Chops Chicken Flavored Recipe
|Lean pork chops||8 (1 Inch Thick)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken and rice soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
Calories 350 Calories from Fat 114
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.7%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g13.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 135.6 mg
Sodium 542.1 mg22.6%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 45 g90.1%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, mix the flour, mustard garlic powder and salt together.
2) Dredge the chops in this mixture.
3) In a skillet, fry the chops in the heated oil until evenly brown.
4) In a slow cooker, place the browned pork chops, then pour in the soup.
5) Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.