- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pork Chops Barbecue by the BBQ Pit Boys Recipe Video
|Lean pork chops||5 (bone in center cut pork chops)|
|Par boiled potato||3 , sliced|
|Vadalia onions||1 Large, sliced|
|Mushroom||7 , sliced|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon, divided (more or less as needed)|
|Breadcrumb||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (as needed)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon (more or less as needed)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (as needed)|
|Pork rub||To Taste (of your choice)|
Calories 444 Calories from Fat 174
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.1%
Saturated Fat 6 g30.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 113 mg
Sodium 304.2 mg12.7%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.9%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 37 g74.7%
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 18%
Calcium 10.5% Iron 50.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat grill to 325-350 degree F.
2. On a shallow pan place the mushroom, potato, mushroom, and butter slices.
3. Drizzle oil and soy sauce.
4. Season chops with pork rub (or just plain salt and pepper), and then cover with bread crumbs on both sides.
5. Place a black iron pan on grill, pour oil and quickly sear chops on both sides.
6. Remove the seared pork chops from grill and place in the shallow pan with the potatoes, onions and mushrooms.
7. Now place the pan opposite the coals in a 325-350 degree F covered grill and cook for about 20-30 minutes, or until the temperature of the chops reach about 145 degree F.
8. Remove from oven and serve hot.