- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pork Chops And Mushrooms Recipe
|Boneless pork chops||4 (1/2 Inch Thick)|
|Onions||2 Medium, sliced|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained|
|Onion soup mix||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Golden cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce|
Calories 122 Calories from Fat 40
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.1%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 796.8 mg33.2%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 3 g5.3%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C 12.9%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a slow cooker, strategically place the pork chops.
2) Top the chops with onions and mushrooms.
3) In a bowl, mix together soup mix, water, and mushroom soup.
4) Pour it over the mushrooms.
5) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
6) Serve hot over buns, pasta, rice, or potatoes.