- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pork Chops And Gravy Recipe
|Onions||3 Large, quartered|
|Onions||3 Large, quartered or sliced|
|Celery ribs||3 , sliced|
|Celery ribs||3 , chunked or sliced|
|Cream of mushroom||10 3⁄4 Ounce|
|Cream of mushroom soup/Cream of celery soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce|
Calories 356 Calories from Fat 134
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.1%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g22.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 78.2 mg
Sodium 587.2 mg24.5%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g17.8%
Sugars 11.6 g
Protein 27 g54.9%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 30.4%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a slow cooker, place onions and celery
2) Clean the pork chops in water, if needed.
3) Layer the chops above the onions and celery.
4) Pour soup over the chops.
5) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on HIGH for 1 hour, the reduce heat and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours.
6) Serve hot over buns, pasta, rice, or potatoes.