- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pork Chop Casserole Recipe Video
|Pork loin chops||4 Medium, boneless, 3/4-inch thick|
|Italian seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sweet potatoes||2 Large, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Whole grain flour||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Green pepper||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 385 Calories from Fat 193
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.3%
Saturated Fat 5 g24.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 78.2 mg
Sodium 147.6 mg6.2%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.7%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 26 g51%
Vitamin A 213.2% Vitamin C 14.4%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 7.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Sprinkle pork chops with Italian seasoning and pepper.
2. Arrange in the center of a 13-inchx9-inchx2-inch baking dish that has been coated with nonstick olive oil cooking spray.
3. Combine potatoes, onion and flour and place around chops.
4. Drizzle oil sprinkle with green pepper.
5. Cover and bake at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes.
6. Uncover and bake for 10-15 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and meat juices run clear.
7. Serve with garnish as desired.