- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Asian Pork Wraps Recipe Video
|Pork||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Cabbage||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Pepper and onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), mixed (Optional)|
|Teriyaki sauce/Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Egg roll wrappers||8 Medium|
|Cooking oil||5 Tablespoon (for frying)|
Calories 210 Calories from Fat 122
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.2%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.4 mg
Sodium 88.8 mg3.7%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.7 g2.8%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 14 g28.2%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 13.2%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 5.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Place a bag on the bag holder.
2) Add the pork, cabbage, onions and peppers, garlic, ginger, teriyaki sauce and sesame oil into the bag.
3) Remove the bag from the bag holder, seal the bag and mix up the ingredients until they are thoroughly combined.
4) Return the bag back on the bag holder and open up for filling.
5) Place an egg roll wrapper on a wax paper square diagonally and add 1/8 of the pork filling.
6) Roll up the wrapper and seal the ends with a water. Twist the ends of wax paper or fold the wax paper and set aside or freeze until ready to use.
7) In a pan, shallow fry the wraps in oil for about 6 to 8 minutes over a medium heat until golden browned.
8) Alternately bake in a 400°F preheated oven for about 12 to 14 minutes until golden browned.
9) Serve the pork wraps with hot sauce or as desired.