- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Asadong Baboy Recipe Video
|Pork||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Five spice powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Cooking rice wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 314 Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.4%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 112.3 mg
Sodium 2069.4 mg86.2%
Total Carbohydrates 23 g7.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.33 g1.3%
Sugars 19.3 g
Protein 39 g77.9%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 0.65%
Calcium 2% Iron 13.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Marinade the pork in the combined mixture for at least 1 hour.
3. Heat a cooking pot then put-in the pork along with the marinade and water then let boil.
4. Add brown sugar and stir to distribute evenly.
5. Simmer for about 40 minutes flipping the meat after 20 minutes or so to tenderize the other side.
6. Turn off the heat and remove the meat from the cooking pot.
7. Allow the meat to rest for about 10 minutes then slice.
8. Transfer to a serving plate and top with the thick sauce then serve.
9. Share and enjoy!