- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pork And Vegetable Toss Recipe
|Torn mixed greens||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Red cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Pork roast||8 Ounce, cooked, lean, cut into bite-size strips|
|Cauliflower flowerets||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Frozen peas||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed|
|Buttermilk salad dressing||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Bottled)|
Calories 290 Calories from Fat 178
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.2%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.1 mg
Sodium 441.5 mg18.4%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 4 g15.9%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 16 g31.1%
Vitamin A 64.9% Vitamin C 54.2%
Calcium 11.5% Iron 10.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large bowl, mix together the greens and red cabbage
2) Add pork, cauliflower, and peas.
3) Toss lightly to mix it well
4) Put buttermilk salad dressing over salad.
5) Toss lightly to coat it well and evenly.
6) Serve as is in form of a side dish.