- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pork And Red Cabbage Salad Recipe
|Sliced pork||12 Ounce, cold (350 Gram)|
|Red cabbage||1⁄2 Small|
|Celery seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|French dressing||5 Tablespoon|
Calories 275 Calories from Fat 100
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.4%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 36 mg
Sodium 691.8 mg28.8%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.6%
Sugars 20.5 g
Protein 15 g29.6%
Vitamin A 133.4% Vitamin C 127.9%
Calcium 9.7% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Remove the coarse outer leaves from the cabbage.
3. Wash the cabbage, cut out the thick white stalk and shred the cabbage finely.
4. Prepare and grate the onion and carrots coarsely.
5. Add these vegetables to the bowl with the celery seed sprinkled in.
6. Wash and trim the celery, slice and add to the pork.
7. Pour in the dressing and toss the salad.
8. Serve with a green salad and brown bread.