- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pork and Prosciutto Medallions Recipe Video
|Pork tenderloin||1 Pound|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter||4 Tablespoon, divided|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 237 Calories from Fat 149
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.8%
Saturated Fat 7 g35.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.9 mg24.6%
Sodium 281.8 mg11.7%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 19 g37.3%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.8% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On a tray, place tenderloin, and cut it diagonally into 6 slices.
2. Cover it with parchment paper, and pound them into even thickness.
3. Lay prosciutto on each pork pieces.
4. In a pan, heat olive oil and butter, place pork piece with prosciutto down. Cook for about 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer it to serving platter.
5. Deglaze the pan with wine, balsamic vinegar, and butter.
6. Spoon glaze over medallions and serve immediately.