- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pork and Pickled Plums Takikomi Gohan Recipe Video
|Pork||100 Gram, thinly sliced|
|Japanese rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), uncooked|
|Onion||50 Gram, mince|
|Umeboshi||2 (pickled plums)|
|Garlic chips||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|White sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Scallions||1 Teaspoon, thinly sliced|
Calories 506 Calories from Fat 32
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.6%
Saturated Fat 0.6 g3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.5 mg5.5%
Sodium 1333.8 mg55.6%
Total Carbohydrates 100 g33.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.7%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 14 g28.2%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 1% Iron 30.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Mince the onion.
2. Cut the pork into bite-size pieces.
3. Wash rice if needed.
4. In a sauté pan, heat sesame oil.
5. Add the onion and the pork, then saute until cooked and tender. Stop the heat and let it cool until just warm.
6. In the pot of the rice cooker, add rice and water to the appropriate level indicated .
7. Pour in the sake, soy sauce, mirin in it.
8. Add the sauted pork and onion, umeboshi and garlic chips.
9. Cover it, and press the button to start.
10. When it's done, toss the rice lightly with a rice paddle.
11. Serve the rice in a traditional rice bowl garnished with white sesame seeds and scallions.