- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Stir Fried Pork and Bok Choy Recipe Video
|Rice noodles||8 Ounce|
|Pork tenderloin||1 Pound, trimmed (or soba noodles)|
|Water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (dry)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon (reduced-sodium)|
|Peanut oil/Canola oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Bok choy||1 Pound ((about 1 medium head), trimmed and cut into long, thin strips)|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Hot garlic sauce||1 Tablespoon ((chili garlic sauce))|
Calories 872 Calories from Fat 149
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.8%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g21.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 147.4 mg49.1%
Sodium 1620.8 mg67.5%
Total Carbohydrates 118 g39.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.7%
Sugars 7.4 g
Protein 57 g113.8%
Vitamin A 246.2% Vitamin C 191.7%
Calcium 31.3% Iron 30.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil and add noodles into it.
2. Cook according to package directions drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
3. Slice pork into thin rounds and cut each round into matchsticks.
4. In a small bowl, whisk water, rice wine (or sherry), soy sauce and arrow root.
5. In a Dutch oven heat oil over medium heat and cook onion stirring occasionally, until beginning to soften, 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Add bok choy and cook, stirring occasionally, until beginning to soften, about 5 minutes.
7. Add the pork, garlic and hot garlic or chili garlic sauce and cook, stirring, until the pork is just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Whisk the arrow root mixture again, add it to the pan and bring to a boil.
9. Cook stirring, until the sauce has thickened, 2 to 4 minutes.
10. Serve the pork and vegetables over the noodles.
This video is a creation of chefbinks. You can visit chefbinks for complete recipes, and more videos.