- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sifted flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Puffed rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3791 Calories from Fat 1680
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 191 g294.1%
Saturated Fat 117.7 g588.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 695.3 mg
Sodium 1416.3 mg59%
Total Carbohydrates 486 g162%
Dietary Fiber 21.9 g87.5%
Sugars 208.7 g
Protein 46 g92.6%
Vitamin A 117.7% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 19.6% Iron 95.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar until light and creamy.
3. Put vanilla and vinegar in it.
4. Sieve flour, salt and soda together at put in the creamed mixture.
5. Mix properly.
6. Allow the dough to refrigerate for 2 hours after covering.
7. Make the dates in two pieces by cutting cross wise.
8. Take the date half and put the dough in a ball shape surrounding it.
9. Repeat for the rest of the dough.
10. Coat the balls with whisked egg by dipping and then soon after roll in puffed rice.
11. Take an ungreased baking sheet, place the balls on it and bake for 18 minutes.
12. Serve in a dish.