- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Porcini Mushroom Penne Rigate With Garlic Butter Sauce Recipe
|Porcini mushroom penne rigate||12 Ounce|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||2 Teaspoon, minced|
|White wine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Parsley||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, chopped (fresh)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
Calories 452 Calories from Fat 119
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.2%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g25.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.4 mg
Sodium 132.2 mg5.5%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27.2%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 14 g28.8%
Vitamin A 52.6% Vitamin C 27.8%
Calcium 12.8% Iron 13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta and drain, when done.
2) In a large skillet, sauté mushrooms and garlic in hot butter and olive oil for 4 minutes over medium heat.
3) Pour in wine, lemon juice and scallions and boil.
4) Mix penne with this mixture and toss gently to coat.
5) Top with parsley and cheese and serve at once.