- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Popcorn Candy Cake - Halloween Special Recipe Video
|Marshmallow||40 (white, 30-40)|
|Smarties and m&m's||200 Gram|
|Soft candy||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 985 Calories from Fat 389
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67.5%
Saturated Fat 26.2 g131%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 92.9 mg31%
Sodium 165.1 mg6.9%
Total Carbohydrates 145 g48.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.7 g22.9%
Sugars 77.2 g
Protein 7 g14.4%
Vitamin A 21% Vitamin C
Calcium 3% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Place a heavy bottomed saucepan on low flame, and add butter to it.
2. As soon as the butter starts melting, drop marshmallows. Stir constantly and let it melt.
3. In a large mixing bowl, drop popcorn and pour butter marshmallow mixture in it. Mix well.
4. Add smarties and m&m’s in it.
5. Throw soft candy and mix to incorporate.
6. Take a cake tin and transfer the mixture into it. Press and spread it evenly. Pop it in refrigerator for 2-4 hours or until set. Transfer cake to a serving platter.
7. Cut into slices and serve immediately.