- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pomme De Terre A La Barban Conne Recipe
|All-purpose flour||45 Milliliter|
|Flour||45 Milliliter (All Purpose)|
|Chicken broth||310 Milliliter|
|Half and half||310 Milliliter|
|Half and half cream||310 Milliliter|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||125 Milliliter|
|Minced chives||45 Milliliter|
|Chopped fresh parsley||45 Milliliter|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2242 Calories from Fat 965
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 110 g169.1%
Saturated Fat 67.4 g336.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 321.5 mg
Sodium 2910.2 mg121.3%
Total Carbohydrates 243 g81%
Dietary Fiber 25.8 g103.3%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 87 g173.3%
Vitamin A 170.9% Vitamin C 476.4%
Calcium 195.3% Iron 81.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Skin the potatoes and slice them into thick pieces.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) oven before baking.
3) In salted water, boil the potatoes until cooked but still firm and then drain.
4) In a sauce pan, heat butter and cook flour in it for 2 minutes over low heat.
5) Pour in chicken broth and cream.
6) Minimize heat and thicken the mixture by simmering.
7) Sprinkle with cheese, chives and parsley and again cook for 2 more minutes.
8) In a large charlotte mold, arrange alternate layers of potatoes and sauce and then bake for 35 minutes in preheated oven, releasing the dish from mold when done.
9) Serve hot.