- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pomegranate Limeade Popsicle Recipe
|Fresh lime juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Pomegranate||1 , seeded|
Calories 160 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.82 g1.3%
Saturated Fat 0.08 g0.42%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2.3 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.6%
Sugars 35.1 g
Protein 1 g2.5%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 27.6%
Calcium 0.9% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a container. mix the lime juice, sugar and water well till all of the sugar is dissolved.
2. Add the limeade to the popsicle molds.
3. Seed the pomegranate.
4. Add the arils to the popsicle molds.
5. Freeze for at least 7 to 10 hours.
6. Demold and serve right away.
Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv