- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pomegranate Fizz Delight Recipe Video
|Pomegranate juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon lime soda||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , half juiced and the other half cut into wheels|
|Lime||1 , half juiced and the other half cut into wheels|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Red food coloring||15 Drop|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 856 Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.95 g1.5%
Saturated Fat 0.22 g1.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 57.2 mg2.4%
Total Carbohydrates 222 g74.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15%
Sugars 212.2 g
Protein 1 g2.5%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 88.4%
Calcium 7.4% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Combine pomegranate juice, lemon lime soda, juices of lemon and lime and the wheels of lemon and lime into the pitcher.
2) In a bowl mix together sugar and food coloring then place onto a plate.
3) Rim the glass with lime juice and place the rim into the sugar mixture to coat rim with colored sugar.
4) Pour Pom-7 into a glass and garnish with a lime wheel.
6) Serve chilled or with ice.
To turn this into a mocktail, simply add a shot of vodka into the serving glass and top it up with the Pom-7.