- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Spanish Polvoron Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Powdered milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pinipig||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), crushed|
|Butter||1 1⁄8 Cup (18 tbs), softened|
|Granulated sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
Calories 839 Calories from Fat 312
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.6%
Saturated Fat 21.7 g108.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.1 mg
Sodium 123.5 mg5.1%
Total Carbohydrates 115 g38.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 49.9 g
Protein 16 g33%
Vitamin A 21.7% Vitamin C 4.6%
Calcium 30.9% Iron 17%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Once the flour is toasted, let it cool down for about 20 minutes then transfer to a mixing bowl.
3. Add the powdered milk then stir using a balloon whisk.
4. Put-in the granulated sugar then stir again.
5. Add-in the crushed pinipig then stir until very ingredient is well distributed.
6. Pour-in the softened butter and mix well. You may use your clean hands in doing the procedure. After mixing, let it stand for at least 10 minutes to allow the butter to cool. This will make the mixture more intact.
7. Using a polvoron molder, scoop the mixture and put it on top of a pre-cut Japanese paper or cellophane then wrap.
8. Serve. Share and enjoy!